Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
The purpose of the internship is aimed at supporting the business process improvement projects. The successful candidates will be responsible for mapping key business processes, doing market research, providing insightful data and analytics within the sales and marketing division. The candidates will be assisting in setting up certain processes under the guidance of the Commercial Manager.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting;
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development /Management /Analyst or Equivalent;
- Previous similar internship will be an added advantage;
- Great communication or Interpersonal skills;
- Must have a good understanding of the business processes;
- Fully conversant with the MS Office package.
Deadline: 22 February 2019
CV’s must be submitted to Melody Dube Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9901
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.