A career opportunity exists for two suitably qualified CNC Machine Operators within the Fabrication Department based at the Pretoria West Power factory.
The candidates will be responsible for operating CNC Lathe and Milling machines to cut/shape parts according to design specifications. Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative, the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12/N3
- CNC Certification on lathes and milling machines including work experience on these types of equipment
- A minimum of 3 years stacking experience required
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Achieve Quality objectives within own section.
- Maintain health, safety, environmental and housekeeping standards.
- Implement best practices in work area
- Must be willing to work in different areas as the position is not restricted to one area
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
Deadline: 15 January 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.