Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
Operation: Pretoria Plant
A career opportunity exists for an Electrician at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Pretoria Plant.
To maintain the premises of SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA Pretoria Plant electrically and to uphold the company’s Certificate of Compliance.
- Maintain the factory and admin buildings electrically (certificate of compliance).
- Follow the planned maintenance schedule.
- Contribute to health and safety, and housekeeping.
- Maintain a good time and attendance record.
- Be proactive.
- NTC3 or NQF equivalent, Red seal trade tested
- 5 years’ experience in high and low voltage.
- Knowledge of PLC
- Experience on ovens, heat and vacuum systems (Vapor phase ovens)
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- Basic computer skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Not afraid of heights or confined spaces.
Deadline: 28 October 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 12 318-9911.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.