Reporting to: HR Manager
Operation: Pretoria Plant
JOB SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW:
This position requires a dynamic and challenge seeking individual who holds an appropriate degree and has at least 3-years relevant experience, with an in-depth knowledge of IR, EE, CCMA and experience within Human Resources.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all relevant employment documentation is accurately and timeously completed for all hires and exits
- Facilitate required induction for all new employees
- Accurate and up to date record keeping on the HR systems
- Support line management in the recruitment and selection process whilst ensuring company achievement of transformation objectives
- Monitor employee leave in line with the company policy
- Facilitate and support line management with HR processes e.g. disciplinary process, and setting up of disciplinary enquiries, grievance processes and exit interviews, when required
- Assist with the creation and distribution of internal HR communication
- Supporting HRM in the succession planning and the retaining of employees
- Support HRBP with WSP and ATR submissions, including Discretionary Grant applications
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Ensure that HR related reporting is submitted monthly to Head of HR [Movement, Absence, Terminations, Recruitment statistics & trends, etc.]
- General Administration
- Grade 12 with a relevant Diploma/Degree in HR
- Minimum 3 years working experience within the Manufacturing Sector
- Experience of working in an unionised environment
Deadline: 31 March 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (12) 318 9901.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.