SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking an energetic person in the role of Human Capital Business Manager at its Cape Town operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the HR team resources to achieve the business objectives whilst maintaining accountability for the end-to-end delivery of HR services. Responsible also for the execution of the People Strategy within the Cape Town operation.
- Business strategy
- HR Operations
- Employee relations
- Organisational design and development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Organisational capability
Qualifications & Experience:
- Postgraduate degree in HR or Industrial Psychology. 10 years experience in a similar role
Competencies and other skills:
- Knowledge of BCEA, Employment Equity Act, Labour Relations Act, Skills Development Act
- HR information systems understanding
- Knowledge of HR and company policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of Labour Laws
- Understanding of Talent Management processes
- Understanding of Performance Management.
Deadline: 30 September 2019
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: (021) 505 3003.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.