Reporting to: Acting HR Business Partner
Operation: Cape Town Plant
Department: Human Resources
A career opportunity exists for a Human Resources Administrator at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Plant.
To perform Human Resources activities and to optimize the human capital input in operational performance of the Cape Town Distribution and Calidus sites.
- Partner with Line Management to provide an effective, value adding HR service.
- Market the HR Department by being visible, available and promote the Company’s values and code of ethics.
- Understand and comply with HR Legislation including Internships, Workplace Skills Plan and Employment Equity
- Compile month end reports with statistical summary per department.
- Assist with IR, apply disciplinary code consistently and maintain case summaries.
- Degree or Diploma in HR or equivalent qualification.
- 3 Years Minimum working experience in a unionized environment within manufacturing.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective change management skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and reliable with strong ethics.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to Camelita.firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (21) 505 3000.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.