SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking a Human Resources Graduate for a 24 Months Contract in their operation in Pretoria.
The HR Graduate programme will include on the job training and self learning. The successful candidate will gain experience in all aspects of HR and add value in introducing new ideas into the HR and Training department.
- Assisting the department with recruitment needs through liaison with agencies.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, conduct interviews and managing offers.
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Meeting departmental representatives to discuss HR issues.
- Respond to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting.
- Relevant Bachelors of Commerce Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Fully conversant with the MS Office Package.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Results and deadline driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self starter
Deadline: 1 July 2020
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: +27 12 318-9911.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.