Reporting to: Engineering Manager
The successful candidate will be required to develop design programmes in line with the company designs
for transformers. The task area includes the design and professional implementation of dialogue systems and
calculation logic in the field of high-current technology.
- Implementation of surfaces in WPF
- Creating business logic
- Database query with the help of SQL
- Data exchange with existing systems
- Customization, extension and monitoring of interfaces
- Understanding of programming orders from the departments
- Development of solutions and integration of changes into the existing software landscape
Qualifications & Experience:
Completed study of computer programmes with 2 – 3 years professional experience as a software developer
Core competencies and proficiencies:
- Flexible, independent way of working
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Reliability and adherence to deadlines
Deadline: 12 July 2019
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line and if the applicant does not comply with instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: (021) 505 3003.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the
company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.