A career opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Marketing & Sales Intern at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Plant. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting role in the sales department (Head of Sales, Bid Engineers, Contracts Controllers,)
- Follow-up quotes and drawing approvals with customers.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and web).
- Degree or National Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
Skills and Proficiencies
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Communication Skills (advanced).
- Interpersonal Skills.
Deadline: 21 April 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 21 505 3000.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.