Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
Department: Quality – Pretoria
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for a suitable Master Document Controller. The candidate will oversee assigning numbers to policies and procedures and maintaining a record of allocated numbers. In addition, the candidate will be accountable for the creation, management, and registration of guidelines and instructions. Also, to keep up with the master registration list of policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/ N3.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Recordkeeping/ Library Administration.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar environment.
- Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Document creation and updating.
- Control of documented information to ensure ISO900:2015 compliance.
- Update the Document Register.
- Prepare Transformer Travelling Files.
- Prepare Inspection and Test Plans.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Good communications skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Deadline driven.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to work overtime as and when required.
Deadline: 6 February 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 12 318 9911.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.