Reporting to: Maintenance Section Head
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for a suitably qualified artisan.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking a suitably qualified person in the role of mechatronics technician. This position requires the candidate to manage electronic/electrical maintenance as well as carry out effective fault finding on all machines/equipment. Also required is continuous improvement on specialised electronic equipment ensuring that critical spares are always available.
- N3/Grade 12
- National Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Millwright Trade.
- 5-10 years in a factory maintenance field.
- Special Electronic/Mechanical skills in maintenance is essential.
- Experience in Siemens equipment and PLC’s.
- Computer literacy in various software programs including MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and communication skills;
- Deadline driven;
Deadline: 7 February 2020
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9973/9911
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.