Reporting to: Human Resources Business Partner
Operation: Cape Town Plant
JOB SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW:
The successful candidate is responsible for the full payroll processing process of SGB SMIT POWER MATLA Cape Town and SGB SMIT CALIDUS Cape Town wage and salaried payrolls, journals, 3rd party payments, statutory deductions and recon reports for successful processing and execution in the stipulated timeframes, within the BCEA and MEIBC regulations.
- Accurate payroll processing of wage and salaried payrolls.
- Time and attendance processing.
- Ensure and maintain payroll maintenance regarding benefits and leave records.
- Responsible for statutory returns and administration.
- Ensure accurate reports and journals of payroll transactions and 3rd party payments.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Certificate /Diploma in Payroll Administration
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a payroll administrative position.
Special skills and abilities required:
- Able to work under pressure.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of payroll administration and system (Accsys)
- Knowledge and understanding of MEIBC Main Agreement.
Deadline: 16 April 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to Luzanne.email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (21) 505 3000.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.