Reporting to: Acting Human Resources Manager
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for a suitably qualified Payroll Administrator to perform the full payroll function for wages and salaries. Key responsibilities include ensuring employees are paid correctly and timeously. Perform all activities necessary to process wages and salaries payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports, preparing accounting transactions, documents and special reports for management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S)
- Ensure accuracy of time and attendance records.
- Preparation of month end journals and reporting integrated to the financial system.
- Generating reports for payments such as PAYE returns and other third parties.
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources, to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislation that impacts on remuneration..
- Grade 12/N3 with Mathematics and Accounting.
- A minimum of a National Diploma/NQF level 6 in Payroll Administration and Payroll Management.
- 5-10 Years’ experience in Payroll Administration or Payroll Management.
- Computer literacy in various MS Office programs and Time Keeping systems..
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively
Deadline: 13 February 2020
A detailed CV in a MS Word or Adobe Acrobat format must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9973/9911
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.