A career opportunity exists for a Production Manager at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Plant.
The successful candidate must ensure the achievement of company budgets and turnover through efficient deployment of all resources under his/her control.
- Production: Factory audit controls, measurements and maintenance
- Achieve and maintain targets set
- Maintain all Safety, Health, Quality and Environment protocols
- Manage all departments including training and industrial relations
- On Time Delivery (OTD)
- Manage Production Down Time (PDT).
Qualifications & Experience
- A National Diploma in Production Management
- A National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Relevant product knowledge
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of ISO 90001, 14000, 18000, 45001 and SABS
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 23 March 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or Camelita.email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no: (021) 505 3000
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance. Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the Company’s employment equity and succession plan principles.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.