Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager
A career opportunity exists for a Quality Control Inspector at the Distribution Transformer plant in Epping, Cape Town.
The main purpose of a Quality Control Inspector is to ensure that manufactured products meet all technical, quality and customer requirements. Maintain and adhere to other safety/industry-related regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Quality Management system documentation.
- Create, report and analysis of snag lists.
- NCR analysis, customer complaints and warranty analysis.
- Auditing internal and external processes ISO19011. Calibration and verification.
- Inspection of product to ISO 9001 and clearance of WIP into finished goods.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Quality/Industrial/ISO9001 training
- 2 years QC experience within a documented quality system
- 2 years experience in a sheet metal manufacturing environment.
- 3 years experience in QA inspection
- MS Office Suite Proficiency
- Identifying problems / opportunities and implementing preventative strategies to minimise risk.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with computer literacy.
- Attention to detail with organisational skills and efficiency.
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 7 July 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 21 505-3000.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.