Reporting to: Electrical Design Manager
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for two suitably qualified Senior Electrical Designers. The candidates will be responsible for performing electrical design work on transformer orders and tender designs, cross checking of designs and documentation of other designers, conduct electrical design reviews with customers, provide technical support to other departments; Sales, Procurement and Production.
Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative, additionally, the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, including following of procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Minimum S4 National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- 5 Years experience relevant to transformer design exposure
- In-depth knowledge of electrical design principles
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Customer Service
- On time delivery for Works Order and Tender designs
- Design cost efficiency
- Design Quality
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Deadline: 20 December 2021
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted