Reporting to: Group Supply Chain Manager
Department: Supply Chain
A career opportunity exists for a Supply Chain Team Leader at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Pretoria Plant.
To manage the supply chain, including the master planning function, cost-effectively and efficiently in order to support the manufacturing process and other departments and functions at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate SLA’s to reduce costs and improve supplier /SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA operations.
- Manage inventory levels to optimize investment inventory while minimizing stock out in the factory, including asset disposal.
- Implement and manage preferential procurement and enterprise development to achieve BBBEE targets.
- Ensure Supplier Management and performance administration is done on a monthly basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement or similar SAPICS qualifications e.g. CPIM
- 8 years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience on SAP, ERP System negotiable.
- MS Office Suite
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- People Management.
Deadline: 12 August 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 12 318-9911.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.