Reporting to: Finance Manager
Operation: Cape Town Plant
A career opportunity exists for an Accountant at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Plant.
Maintain the records of the organization’s financial transactions in accordance with applicable standards and legislature.
- Process Finance reports and documentation.
- Process monthly journals.
- Process monthly reconciliations.
- Perform costing for analysis.
- Loading of payments on Nedbank and SAP.
- BCom Accounting or equivalent.
- 5 Years accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience on SAP ERP Finance module non-negotiable.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- MS Office Suite, Excel a must.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to Camelita.email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (21) 505 3000.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.