SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA Pretoria Plant is looking for four suitably qualified Boiler Oil Plant Assistants. The candidates will be responsible for assisting boiler operators in operating coal and oil boilers according to safe working conditions and regulations.
The Boiler Oil Plant Assistants will provide assistance to oil plant operators in oil circulation, purification etc. of transformers. Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative, the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12/N3
- Be able to use hand tools
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar environment
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and co-ordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Achieve Quality objectives within own section
- Maintain health, safety, environmental and housekeeping standards
- Implement best practices in work place
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
- Must be willing to work in different areas as they will not be restricted to one area
Deadline: 15 January 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.