SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for two suitably qualified Boilermaker Artisans for the Fabrication department based at the Pretoria West Factory.
The successful candidates will be responsible for assembling of steel components related to transformer tanks. Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative and the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12/N3
- Qualified Artisan – Boilermaker
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Achieve Quality objectives within own section
- Maintain health, safety, environmental and housekeeping standards
- Implement best practices in work place
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be willing to work in different areas as they will not be restricted to one area
Deadline: 15 January 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.