Reporting to: Business Development and Intelligence Manager
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking a professional and a dynamic person in the role of business analyst. The position requires the candidate to provide a high level of understanding business processes.
- Responsible for reviewing customer specifications and undertaking market research.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications in the sales area.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends in the market.
- Support management and cross functional business partners with timely, accurate actionable spend analysis and other analytics required.
- Compile report packs for customers in the commercial department.
- Identify new opportunities and markets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Accounting.
- Relevant Bachelors of Commerce or Bachelors of Engineering Degree.
- 1 Year experience will be an added advantage.
- Fully conversant with the MS Office Package..
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to function as part of a team
Deadline: 12 March 2020
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9973/9911
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.