SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is a leading brand in the manufacture and supply of transformers.
A CNC programmer writes machines codes to automate power driven machines that cut and finish metal, wood or plastic such as lathes, grinders and mills
- To adhere to the health and safety act;
- To work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA’s quality standard;
- To work according to company procedures and instructions;
- Flexible to work varieties of lathes and mining machines;
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as and when required
- Grade 12 or N3 certificate with mathematics
- CNC Programmer Certificate
- Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in machine workshop
- Experience in at least two Axis programming and settings of a CNC lathe
- Familiar with Fanuc controls
- Ability to work within a team;
- Problem solving skills
Deadline: 15 May 2019
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to Monica Mamabolo at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9901/9911
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.