Reporting to: Group Accounting Manager
Operation: Pretoria Plant
JOB SPECIFICATION OVERVIEW:
The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out Accounting and administrative duties but not limited to processing of supplier invoices, obtaining statements and invoices of suppliers, creditor reconciliations are performed timeously and accurately, following up on unpaid suppliers, internal queries and supplier queries, communication with suppliers and internal stakeholders and provide bookkeeping and clerical support to all financial functions.
- Grade 12 with an advanced Diploma in Financial Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Advanced SAP knowledge and standard Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills with attention to detail
- Initiative driven and proactive and ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A team player who is professional, a person of integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Customer service orientated
Deadline: 7 June 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (12) 318 9901.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.