Reporting to: Production Section Head
Department: Dispatch – Pretoria
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for five suitably qualified Dispatch Operators. The candidates will be responsible for fitment of radiators, bushings and other parts. Packaging of all transformer related parts into material boxes for shipment. Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative, the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12/N3;
- Certification in Packaging and assembling will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Quality objectives within own section
- Maintain health, safety, environmental and housekeeping standards.
- Implement best practices in work area.
- Must be will to work shifts and overtime if and when required.
- Must be willing to work in different areas not restricted to one area.
Deadline: 30 April 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 12 318 9911.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.