Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
Operation: Cape Town Plant
A career opportunity exists for an Electrician at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Plant.
To maintain the premises of SGB Smit Power Matla – Cape Town electrically and to uphold the company’s Certificate of Compliance.
- Maintain the factory and admin buildings electrically (certificate of compliance)
- Follow the planned maintenance schedule
- Contribute to health and safety, and housekeeping.
- Maintain a good time and attendance record.
- Be proactive.
- NTC3 or NQF equivalent, Red seal trade tested
- 5 years’ experience in high and low voltage.
- Knowledge of PLC
- Experience on ovens.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- Basic computer skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Resilience/ perseverance and teamwork.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Not afraid of heights or confined spaces.
Deadline: 13 September 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to Camelita.email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (21) 505 3000.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.