Reporting to: Process and Engineering Team Leader
Department: Process and Engineering – Pretoria
We are currently looking for Graduate Process & CI Engineer to implement CI projects, add value in introducing and managing business processes. Support programs aimed at improving productivity, OTD and FTR.
- Departmental assignments/allocation with focus on safety, quality and delivery
- Implement CI projects identified by relevant stakeholders
- Drive efficiency improvement programs in line with industrial engineering aspects
- Modernisation and digitization of factory operations
- Dashboard reporting, data analytics and digitisation of manufacturing processes
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- BSc/BEng or BT Industrial engineering or Mechanical engineering
- Management training will be an advantage
- 1 Years’ experience in the Manufacturing Sector
- Experience in electrical equipment manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Lean/ six sigma principles
- Process improvement skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Analytical skills
Deadline: 15 February 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with above instructions the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Telephone Number: +27 12 318 9911.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.