To implement and maintain company / group financial plans, policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Group accounting functions including financial and statistical reporting, general ledger, foreign exchange, creditors, banks, debtors, fixed assets and credit control.
- BCom Accountancy or similar accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience in a financial management role preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven IFRS knowledge.
- Proven staff supervision skills essential.
COMPETENCIES AND OTHER SKILLS:
- Very high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- An assertive and energetic person
Deadline: 18 January 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If the applicant does not comply with the above instructions, the application will be unsuccessful.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Telephone no: +27 (12) 318 9911.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.