SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking an energetic person in the role of HR Business Partner at its Cape Town operation. The successful candidate will be responsible for Implementation of HR Strategies to achieve the goals of the company. The responsibilities of this position include recruitment, on-boarding, talent management, payroll administration, operational matters, labour relations, performance management and legislative compliance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Align HR Plans to that of the other divisions;
- Use analytical skills, data and trends to diagnose management issues;
- Guide management and employees to achieve most suitable solutions.
Recruitment, Engagement and talent management
- Address Identified gaps and needs with corrective actions that contribute to the enhancement of the company culture;
- Identify and develop Employees with potential in alignment with organisational needs.
- Guide and Support the performance management System;
- Identify and address Performance Management training and support requirements.
- Participate in the interactions with the Employees representatives and trade unions to enhance and maintain the relationship in accordance with existing agreements and legislation;
- Provide line managers with the necessary guidance to facilitate a conducive working environment;
- Utilise developed skills to identify possible conflict situations and advise on the appropriate pro-active actions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevance Qualification (Degree or Equivalent) in Human Resource Management;
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Generalist Capacity;
- Must have working Knowledge of HR tools, Accsys payroll, Employment and Labour laws;
- Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Must have conflict Management skills;
- Should be a great team player;
- Ability to Develop and Implement business strategies;
- Problem solving Skills;
- Should be results driven;
- Ability to Influence others.
Deadline: 15 May 2020
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: +27 12 318-9973/9911.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.