SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA Pretoria West is looking for a suitably qualified HR Generalist. The ideal person will need to assist in the following key areas, such as job design; recruitment and selection; training and development; performance management; compensation and benefits; labour relations and disciplinary action.
- Collaborate with Management to develop HR strategies and policies.
- HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with labour laws and company regulations.
- Guide and support Line Managers with suitable tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people ie: advise on; performance management, absenteeism, and internal policies and procedures.
- Support Line Management in building high performing teams.
- Guide and support line managers by advising on IR related concerns • Leading transformation strategy formulation with input from the business including functional leaders.
- Guide and support line managers with suitable tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people ie: advise on; performance management, absenteeism, and internal policies and procedures.
- Oversee recruitment and talent acquisition processes to attract top candidates.
- Manage training and development initiatives to enhance the workforce’s skills.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Data management: regular maintenance of HR data to ensure timeous reporting on HR analytics.
- Update HR library on SharePoint.
- Facilitate the offboarding process.
- Labour turnover analysis.
- Manage succession planning and retention for the business.
- Manage third parties relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or relevant qualification.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work overtime as and when required.
- Proactive, organised & delivers quality outcomes.
- Engage others, takes on feedback, obtain input, provide feedback.
- Clear, concise, and articulate, good listener creates clarity & simplicity.
- Excellent working knowledge of all HR disciplines.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Sound knowledge on various labour legislation and IR processes in SA.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Time management.
Deadline: 8 August 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no: +27 12 318 9911.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Psychometric assessments may be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply within three weeks of the job advert closing, please be advised that your application was not successful.