SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is seeking 2 experienced millwrights for their Maintenance Department based at the Pretoria West Factory.
The successful candidates must adhere to the Health and Safety Act, work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions. The candidates will perform preventative maintenance duties as per schedules, action breakdown and corrective maintenance task for SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA and SGB-SMIT Calidus. Undertake maintenance on all production machines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or N3 with a Millwright qualification.
- Sufficient mechanical and electrical background (heavy and small) in a plant environment.
- Control system experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post apprentice experience in preventative maintenance environment.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be able to work overtime as and when required.
Deadline: 28 October 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.