A career opportunity exists for a Payroll Administrator at SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA based at the Cape Town Distribution Transformer plant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full payroll processing process of SSPM Cape Town and CALIDUS Cape Town wage and salaried payrolls, journals, 3rd party payments, statutory deductions and recon reports for successful processing and execution in the stipulated timeframes, within the BCEA and MEIBC regulations.
- Accurate payroll processing of wage and salaried payrolls
- Time and attendance processing
- Ensure and maintain payroll maintenance regarding benefits and leave records
- Responsible for statutory returns and administration
- Ensure accurate reports and journals of payroll transactions and 3rd party payments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Certificate /Diploma in Payroll Administration
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a payroll administrative position
- Able to work under pressure.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of payroll administration and system (Accsys)
- Knowledge and understanding of MEIBC Main Agreement.
Deadline: 14 March 2022
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: email@example.com or Camelita.firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no: (021) 505 3000
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance. Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the Company’s employment equity and succession plan principles.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.