Reporting to: Process Engineering Manager
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
The successful candidates will assist in continuous improvement, analysing of process controls, verify business processes and procedures. Evaluate and update existing processes and conduct process audits. Research and design of manufacturing technical solutions as well as perform ad-hoc projects.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science;
- Must have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering;
- Previous similar internship will be an added advantage;
- Great communication or Interpersonal skills;
- Must have an understanding of the Manufacturing Industry processes;
- A Technical Background would be advantageous;
- Fully conversant with the MS Office package.
Deadline: 22 February 2019
CV’s must be submitted to Melody Dube Email address: email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. If an applicant does not comply with these instructions the application will be unsuccessful. Telephone no.: (012) 318 9901
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.