Reporting to: Quality Manager
Operation: Pretoria Plant
A career opportunity exists for a Quality Control Inspector within the Quality Department based at the Pretoria West Power Factory..
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Grade 12 or N3
- At least 5 years of winding manufacturing experience, quality control inspections and quality management systems.
- Good Assertiveness with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational, time-management abilities and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and energetic person with strong ethics and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Effective change management skills
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Plan and lead quality control inspections
- Conduct quality control inspections at winding and winding assembly
- Complete sigma cards and maintain all quality records
- Develop and sustain quality culture in the organization
- Prepare fault list and verify implementation.
Deadline: 20 September 2021
CV’s including a covering letter must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Applications that do not comply with these instructions will not considered.
Telephone no: +27 (12) 318 9911.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.