Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for a person who will be responsible for processing the weekly pay run on the Payroll system.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Extract weekly hours from time and attendance systems
- Import hours into payroll system and process input
- Generate reports and print pay slips
- Payroll maintenance
- Prepare reports and administer statutory payments
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Knowledge of MEIBC Main Agreement rules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fully conversant in MS Office package
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Ability to communicate effectively
Deadline: 11 October 2019
Detailed CV’s must be submitted to the HR Administration Manager, Bea Pietersen – email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Telephone no: +27 21-505 3003.
A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated to attract the right calibre individual.
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.