SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is looking for suitably qualified Winding Assemblers. The candidates will be responsible for assembling of windings. Adherence to the Health and Safety Act is imperative, the candidates must also work according to SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA quality standards, follow procedures and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12/N3.
- Winding assembly training conducted.
- Meet planned production deadlines.
- Maintain quality.
- Ensure compliance and follow all set policies and procedures.
- Adherence to timekeeping policy.
- Good interpretation of drawings.
- Must be willing to work shifts and overtime as and when required.
Deadline: 5 May 2023
CV’s accompanied by a covering letter must be submitted to email address: email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line. Contact number for enquiries is +27 12 318-9973.
SGB-SMIT POWER MATLA is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices to achieve sustainable inclusion and diversity without compromising on performance.
Assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.